Tiles and Stone are specialists in the design, supply and fixing of marble, wood flooring and tile for prestigious architectural projects big and small.
We can also help source Marble and Natural Stone with masonry support, Wood Flooring, Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles.
From mews house in SW7 to Regent street retail store we have been there to help.
We source from only the very best producers from around the world and have offices in Italy and South West London.
Searching the World for exciting, innovative, new and traditional surfaces. Specializing in Marble and Wood we look to new forms and unique designs with materials that complement each other.
Contact our team for help and advice.
Tiles & Stone are able to act as a conduit between the architect and material offering impartial advice on sourcing top grade materials.
Our experience informs us of the problems faced by the customer.
It is our aim firstly to walk the client through the plethora of products on the market, inform them about availability and suitability for purpose, then secondly to follow the order through to successful completion without the need to trouble the specifier again.
Call us with your requirements or fill in our Enquiry form and we will get back to you at once with relevant suggestions without you needing to waste any more of your precious time. 0207 096 1198
Design Haus Liberty
Jamie Fobert Architects
Marek Wojciechowski Architects
Helen Green Design
Spring & Mercer
M plus A
Lambart and Browne
David Collins Studio
Jonathan Tuckey Design
Garett Charles Bryce
Universal Design Studio
Martin Kemp Design
James Gorst Architects
Vicky Parkinson Design
Ben Adams Architecture
David Collins Studio
Herzog & De Meuron
Spencer Churchill Designs
Why Use Tiles & Stone ?
- We can act as a single source for a multitude of materials.
- You will find we operate with very competitive prices.
- We can take care of the manufacturing of masonry items such as stair treads, vanity tops and kitchen surfaces including installation, all under one roof.
- You have the ability to combine various products in an order.
- Goods will always be of the best quality.
- Delivery problems will be taken care of and the customer will be kept informed at all times.
- We are always there to offer the latest materials that come onto the market. We are not restricted to one or even a few sources and so do not have to force materials onto the specifier. We can offer real choice.
- This can be a great advantage when a customer has been let down by a competitor. You will often find that we can still source the material at short notice.A major part of our business involves servicing the needs of developers the length and breadth of the country, but we do not supply exclusively in the UK.